I am an accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and adhere to its ethical framework.
My credentials are:
- Psychotherapist accredited by BACP
- Relationship therapist
- Trauma therapist, Certified Clinical Trauma Professional Level 1 by IATP (International Association of Trauma Professionals)
- Offering therapy to individuals and couples
My qualifications and training include:
- B.A. (Hons) Psychology
- M.A. Psychology
- Advanced diploma in Humanistic-Integrative Counselling
- Certificate in Working with Children and Young People
- Certificate in Working with Couples and Other Relationships
- Certificate in Trauma therapy
- CPD in Working with Shame and Compulsivity
Having a background in psychology, I have worked as a psychologist at a mental health centre for four years. Subsequently, I worked as a school counsellor, providing counselling to young children with emotional and behavioural difficulties, and also to their parents, to improve upon the interactions between them and their children. My work experience also includes counselling service to the NHS / IAPT (South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust). I worked as an associate counsellor at Brunel University. Having worked as a counsellor and a psychotherapist for over 10 years, I am experienced at handling emotional and psychological issues and with promoting inner growth and change.
I have an ongoing yoga and meditation practice and I also strive to practice mindfulness in my daily life. Believing that there is no boundary to personal growth, I am whole-heartedly committed to my self development. I regularly engage in self-expression through poetry.
Change can only come about once we become who or what we truly are
Increasing awareness along with a range of helpful strategies and techniques
Get in Touch
Schedule an appointment, general queries or know specific information.